The heavy duty cleaning machine
SPECTRUM Vibro-Cleaners are used for removing large impurities such as stick, buck and leaves as well as small impurities such as fine dirt and sand from good product in seed cleaning and processing plants for cleaning of all kinds of crops such as grain, seeds, corn, wheat, rye, soybeans, oats, millet and paddy etc.
They are provided with two vibrating screens, the top screen removes oversize material while the bottom screen eliminates fine dirt and sand. The vibration of the deck containing the screens is provided by means of unbalanced vibratory motors mounted in the center of the machine. The vibrating deck is mounted on four flexible multi-element springs, thus ensuring that there is minimum or negligible transfer of vibration from the vibrating deck to the machine structure.
The deck inclination, stroke and angle of throw are adjustable for optimum performance. Automatic Screen cleaning is provided by means of the Rubber ball tray system that ensures consistent and effective cleaning of the screens. The Screens are easily removable and the machine is provided with a swing down type door for easy access and change or cleaning of screens.
The machine has a highly efficient Aspiration System that includes Hopper aspiration for pre-screening aspiration as well as outlet aspiration for post screening aspiration. The Aspiration system which is easily adjustable provides an Air Wash of the product in order to rid it of dust, loose husk and fibres.
- Deck inclination, stroke and angle of throw are easily adjustable.
- Flexible multi-element springs ensure minimum or negligible main structure vibration.
- Automatic Screen cleaning by means of Rubber ball tray system.
- Trouble free performance due to the use of unbalanced vibratory motors.
- Minimum maintenance with no lubrication required.
- Easy access to screens for cleaning and changing.
|Power Required in HP||1.5||1.5||2||3||3|
|Capacity perhou r in Tonnes||1-1.5||3-4||5-6||7-8||9-10|
|Nett Weight in Kgs||400||600||800||1000||1200|
|Gross Weight in Kgs||495||730||975||1240||1420|
|Shipping Volume in Cu. Mtrs||2.5||3.5||4.5||6.75||8.75|
- Capacities are only indicative and have been specified for Wheat only and therefore may vary for different commodities.
- In View of Improvements in design, Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.