The heavy duty specific gravity separator
SPECTRUM Gravity Separators are used to separate products of the same size but with difference in specific weight. They can be used effectively to remove partially eaten, immature and broken seeds to ensure maximum quality of the final product. They may be used to separate and standardise coffee, peanuts, corn, peas, rice, wheat, sesame and other food grains.
These Gravity Separators have a rectangular deck so that the product travels a longer distance resulting in cleaner separation of light and heavy particles and the lowest percentage of middlings.
The product flows over the vibrating deck in which pressurised air is forced through causing the material to stratify according to its specific weight. The heavier particles travel to the higher level and the lighter particles travel to the lower level of the deck.
In order to obtain efficient separation by specific weight the pressurised air supply needs to be accurately adjusted and this is accomplished by having individually adjustable air fans to control the volume of air distribution at different areas of the vibrating deck. The table inclination, speed of eccentric motion and the feed rate can be precisely adjusted with ease and minimum of operator training.
- Can easily separate granular materials according to the weight of the product.
- Easy deck removal for cleaning.
- Multi-fan system for accurate control of air.
- Precise Control of air, feed rate and speed of deck motion.
- Easy adjustment of deck inclination in both longitudinal and transverse directions.
|Power Required in HP||6||6||6||8.5||11.5||17|
|Capacity per hour in Tons||0.75-1||1.25-1.5||1.5-1.75||2.5-3||4-5||6-8|
|Nett Weight in Kgs.||715||820||1080||1340||1675||2124|
|Gross Weight in Kgs.||845||970||1270||1600||1990||2525|
|Shipping Volume in Cu.Mtrs||3.5||4.4||5.75||8.25||10||12.5|
- Capacities are only indicative and have been specified for wheat only and therefore may vary for different commodities.
- In View of Improvements in design, Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.